How to Submit an Insurance Claim
Please click this link to submit an insurance claim.
Once submitted, you will receive an email to confirm your claim has been received and a claims number will be allocated. A customer service administrator from Microlink will contact you to make further arrangements. If you have not heard anything within 2 days, please contact us and we will endeavour to assist you.
- Zero excess policy: Yes
- Accidental damage, fire theft and malicious damage (3rd party): Yes
- Theft from unlocked / unsecured premises or vehicles: No
- If an item is lost or misplaced: No
- Full reinstatement of all hardware and software to at least the standard originally supplied: Yes
- Will not be limited to a single claim: Yes
Please note, the above matrix is a summary. For full policy details/summary for orders received before 7th May 2018 with insurance company ‘Export & General’, click here.
If you received your equipment after 7th May 2018, please click here for the policy wording/summary with insurance company ‘Speciality Risks’.