How to submit an Insurance Claim
Please click this link to submit an insurance claim if you purchased and received your equipment before the 7th May 2018.
If you purchased and received your equipment after 7th May 2018, please click this link to submit an insurance claim.
Once submitted, you will receive an email to confirm your claim has been received and a claims number will be allocated. A customer service administrator from Microlink will contact you to make further arrangements. If you have not heard anything within 2 days, please contact us and we will endeavour to assist you.
- Zero excess policy: Yes
- Accidental damage, fire theft and malicious damage (3rd party): Yes
- Theft from unlocked / unsecured premises or vehicles: No
- If an item is lost or misplaced: No
- Full reinstatement of all hardware and software to at least the standard originally supplied: Yes
- Will not be limited to a single claim: Yes
Please note, the above matrix is a summary. For full policy details/summary for orders received before 7th May 2018 with insurance company ‘Export & General’, click here.
If you received your equipment after 7th May 2018, please click here for the policy wording/summary with insurance company ‘Speciality Risks’.