Microlink PC UK Ltd is committed to providing a website that is accessible and user-friendly to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. You can read our article on accessibility and usability on our website.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Microlink PC UK Ltd has been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 standard. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Microlink website.
We’ve worked hard on the Microlink website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch. Contact us at email@example.com to give feedback or report issues.
Using this website:
There are a number of other resources that may help to view our web pages:
- Use digital Accessibility options by clicking the “Accessibility Options” link in the top right side of the page. This allows you to increase and decrease the font size as well as changing the page colours to better suit you.
- Use Zoom controls if you want to change text size:
- To enlarge text, press the keys Ctrl and + at the same time to zoom up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- To return to the default size press the keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) at the same time.
- To reduce the text size, press the keys Ctrl and – at the same time;
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Use browser plugins or assistive technology such as screen readers to list the headings and subheadings in the page and go straight to the heading you need.
- Users of assistive technology such as screen readers can get a list of all the links on a page and understand their purpose from the link text.
This statement was last updated on 15th July 2019. We update this statement annually and will next review it in July 2020.