Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Microlink PC UK Ltd has been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 standard. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Microlink website.
We’ve worked hard on the Microlink website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch. Contact us at email@example.com to give feedback or report issues.
Using this website
There are a number of other resources that may help to view our web pages:
- Use digital Accessibility options by clicking the “Accessibility Options” link in the top right side of
the page. This allows you to increase and decrease the font size as well as changing the page
colours to better suit you.
- Use Zoom controls if you want to change text size:
- To enlarge text, press the keys Ctrl and + at the same time to zoom up to 300% without the
text spilling off the screen.
- To return to the default size press the keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) at the same time.
- To reduce the text size, press the keys Ctrl and – at the same time;
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Use browser plugins or assistive technology such as screen readers to list the headings and
subheadings in the page and go straight to the heading you need.
- Users of assistive technology such as screen readers can get a list of all the links on a page and
understand their purpose from the link text.
This statement was last updated on 20th September 2022. We update this statement annually and will next review it in September 2023.