HubSpot is a cloud hosting platform for Micrilink PC (UK) Ltd. We use this platform to store your personal data.
What we collect from you
• Your name
• Your email address
What we do with your data
We store your data to provide you with the updates on our services.
We will not
• Sell or rent your data to third parties
• Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we you keep data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we need to provide this service
We will delete your personal data when you ask us to remove your data by clicking the opt-out button.
Where your data is processed and stored?
We make sure that your data is as safe as possible when it is processed and stored. Your data will be stored using a cloud platform.
You have the right to request:
• Information about how your personal data is processed.
• A copy of your personal data – this copy will be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
• That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
• Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
• Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
If you have any of these requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org