HeadMouse replaces the standard computer mouse for people who cannot use or have limited use of their hands. The HeadMouse translates natural movements of a user’s head into directly proportional mouse pointer movement – move your head and the mouse pointer follows along. The HeadMouse has a wireless optical sensor which tracks a tiny disposable target worn by the user on his/her forehead, glasses, or even a hat. It works just like a computer mouse, with the mouse pointer being controlled by head movement. With HeadMouse Nano and an on-screen keyboard a person with disabilities can use any application.
Key User Benefits
- Works on Windows, Mac, Android, Chrome, Linux – if it works with a USB mouse it works with HeadMouse.
- Smooth and pixel precise control of the mouse pointer
- Works in any lighting environment – from complete darkness to full sun.
- Works on virtually every platform – computers, tablets and speech generating devices
- No power adapter – HeadMouse receives power through the USB connection
- Simple and hassle-free installation consists of plugging HeadMouse into a USB port