SuperReading is a combination of tools and strategies that allow people to progressively improve their reading focus, comprehension, recall and speed.
SuperReading allows you to track your comprehension, memory and speed while you progress and see live results. While users begin employing the focus, comprehension and memory tools from day one, the high speeds are worked on “in the background” while doing the Eye-Hop exercises; a simple yet innovative way to overcome slow reading and dyslexia.
SuperReading is a comprehensive online course which provides tools and techniques for increasing reading speed while retaining accurate recall and comprehension.
- Assess your reading abilities before and during the course.
- Track your comprehension, memory and speed while you progress and see live results.
- Helps readers to absorb multiple words per glance instead of one word at a time.
- By reducing sub-vocalization, the brain becomes a “reading machine” at higher and higher speeds, allowing you to read faster with higher comprehension.
- Using patented eye exercises that help to process multiple words at a time. A simple yet innovative way to overcome slow reading and dyslexia.