A centered position for your hands is essential to prevent RSI. Overstretching the arm to reach for the mouse beyond the keyboard is a common trap. By using an ergonomic mouse like Mousetrapper you get an ergonomically healthy position that keeps your arms and hands relaxed. It has been found that a centered mouse, often after only a couple of weeks, provides a noticeable improvement.
The Mousetrapper Control Pad is not a touch pad, it’s a mechanical control pad with a very unique tactile feeling. By placing your index, middle and ring fingers on the control pad you can control the cursor with simple movements as the control pad moves smoothly in two dimensions. It is easy to use and gives the user maximum flexibility with the option of clicking directly on the Control Pad.
The ability to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. Rechargeable battery that lasts up to 4 months.
Programmable buttons for customization to your needs with our app.
Allows precise and effective work with a DPI of 2000. Change the sensitivity and speed with MT Keys.
- Super-slim, ergonomic design
- Control pad with click and scroll functions
- Option to work wirelessly via Bluetooth
- 8 programmable buttons for customization using our app
- Wrist supports can be cleaned with surface disinfectants
- Replaceable wrist supports
- Height adjustment with folding non-slip surface
- Battery life: up to 4 months
- Rechargeable battery
- 2000 dpi
- Bluetooth 4.1
For more information contact us: email@example.com