How does Clarify work?
With age related hearing loss, high frequencies become difficult to hear. Let this wristband listen for you.
Neosensory condenses decades of neuroscience research into a sleek wristband to deliver hearing solutions that are brand new, simple, and backed by science.
This award-winning, patented wristband listens to your surroundings and provides information to your brain via over 4 billion patterns of vibrations on the skin. This wristband is designed to help with three different challenges: discerning high-frequency sounds in speech; tinnitus; and deafness.
- The wristband vibrates to indicate different high frequency sounds
- The brain combines sound from the ears with signals from the wrist
- Within a few weeks, the wristband becomes like eyeglasses for sound
What is high-frequency hearing loss? How do I know if I have it?
High-frequency hearing loss means that you have difficulty hearing high-pitched sounds such as birds chirping and children’s voices. Some important parts of speech are high-pitched, which is why it becomes more difficult to understand speech when you have high-frequency hearing loss. This is the most common type of hearing loss. An audiologist can help you know if you have high-frequency hearing loss, and you can test yourself with a hearing test app such as Hearing Test.
Features at a glance
- Long battery life: Power for more than 24 hours of continuous usage.
- Recharge using the provided USB-C cable.
- Status lights: Shows the mic sensitivity and battery level
- Hypoallergenic band: Medical quality silicone: comfortable, easy to clean and antimicrobial. Two sizes to fit most teenagers and adults.
- Adjust microphone sensitivity: You can select how much sound the wristband picks up. Too much background noise? Simply turn down the mic.
- Four independent motors: Feel and interpret sound with over 4 billion possible vibration patterns. Adjust the strength of the vibrations in the app.