Managing Disability at Work- Wednesday, 18th November 2020
The business case for disability inclusivity is clear; employees with disabilities bring unique perspectives, resilience and problem-solving abilities to workplaces. Just 1 in 2 people with disabilities are in work, however, compared with over 80% of the non-disabled population, representing a vast pool of untapped talent.
The current shift towards working from home and the organisational changes brought about by COVID-19 present a unique chance to overhaul workplace policy and culture to better support and include staff with disabilities. It is crucial that organisations seize this opportunity to foster greater disability-inclusivity.
- Learn how to recruit, manage and support staff with disabilities, ensuring that they have equal opportunities to progress and flourish within your organisation
- Bring new, innovative ideas on increasing and supporting disability in your workplace back to your organisation, with the insight needed to put them into practice
- Hear from leading figures about how to educate staff and foster understanding of disability within your organisation
- Earn a CPD certificate for your personal progression
- Enjoy an opportunity to engage with expert speakers and your peers
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in creating a disability-friendly workplace, including: employers; HR managers/officers; wellbeing officers; senior managers; consultants; trade unions; and representative groups.