Cogmap enables you to gain a better understanding of your cognitive health and performance, as well as insight into how your brain processes information and how it changes over time.
HOW DOES COGMAP® WORK?
“Cogmap uses Cognitive wellness to boost mental fitness, performance, mood, decision making and overall productivity in a new business environment where our brains are overwhelmed with information” Dr Javid Faharani, Founder and world-leading cognitive neuroscientist.
WHAT IS IT?
Cognitive wellness is the science of measuring and improving mental performance using over a century of research in psychology, cognitive performance, and neuroscience. Cogmap is a cognitive wellness platform that enables organisations to take the mental fitness temperature of their most important asset – their human capital and introduce strategies to improve wellness, performance, and productivity.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Cogmap is a gamified online testing platform that takes three minutes to complete. It is easy, fun, and rewarding for the individual, team and the company overall as cognitive wellness is rarely measured and introduces the opportunity to measure, understand and improve everyone’s mental fitness. In the background, we are using scientifically validated cognitive (mental performance) measures to assess concentration, decision making, motivation, mental fatigue, and a range of insights the company can use to improve its overall performance.
HOW CAN IT HELP YOUR COMPANY, YOUR TEAMS, AND YOUR INDIVIDUAL STAFF?
Cogmap addresses the age-old challenge of ensuring the right people are in the right jobs and are performing to the best of their ability, our cognitive wellness insights can:
- reduce mental fatigue which increases performance and productivity.
- predict team members who are at risk of leaving which reduces recruitment and training costs.
- improve alertness, concentration, decision making and motivation which leads to an increase in satisfaction and reduction in ‘churn’.
- provides valuable insights and recommendations for individuals to improve their mental fitness which improves overall wellness and motivation to perform better.
- for team leaders and HR leaders, it provides actionable data to ensure individuals are in the right jobs and working at the right times.
“By using Cogmap testing in the workplace we can identify if an individual is better suited to a morning shift versus an evening shift – this leads to a significant uplift in cognitive wellness and mental fitness. This is just one example of an insight we can use to improve performance and job satisfaction – across large or small organisations the benefits are significant”
Professor Vincent Walsh, World Leading Professor of Human Brain Research and Royal Society Industry Research Fellow at the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, UCL.