The Disability Inclusion award is for an individual, team, group or network initiating and leading action to remove barriers and improve the working experience and engagement levels of disabled employees or demonstrating excellence in the delivery of services to disabled people.
- Rupert McNeil/Chief People Officer at the Cabinet Office
- Dr Nasser Siabi OBE/ CEO at Microlink
- James Greengrass/ Executive Director – Central Government, Transport & Business Consultancy
- Sue Owen/ Permanent Secretary for Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Melanie Dawes/ Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Bernadette Kelly/ Permanent Secretary at the Department for Transport
- Clare Moriarty/ Permanent Secretary for the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
The Championing Disability Inclusion Award presented by Dr Nasser Siabi OBE, CEO at Microlink & Rupert McNeil, Chief People Officer at the Cabinet Office.
It was a very high standard this year and the judges had a tough job on deciding the winners!
Congratulations to all the winners this year:
- Kate Abbott for Cabinet Secretary’s Inclusion Award
- Durham and Tees Valley Jobcentre Plus. Support for Schools Team for Championing Disability Inclusion Award
- Suffrage Centenary Volunteer Team for Championing Gender Equality Award
- The National Black Crown Prosecution Association for Championing Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex (LGBTI) Inclusion Award
- Tendai Trafford for Championing Race Equality Award
- Charlotte Dring for Championing Social Mobility Award
- MoJ Digital & Technology Normalising Group for Employee Network Excellence Award
You can read all the categories here.
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”3″ display=”basic_slideshow”]