Civil Service Diversity and Inclusion Awards – Shortlist announcement 31 July 2019
The 13th Civil Service Diversity and Inclusion Awards will take place on 4th October 2019. The awards highlight and champion the importance of diversity and inclusion across government.
There are eight categories and the shortlist for each category will be announced at noon on the 31st July 2019. The categories are as follows:
- Cabinet Secretary’s Inclusion Award
- Championing Disability Inclusion Award
- Championing Faith and Belief Inclusion
- Championing Gender Equality Award
- Championing Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex (LGBTI) Inclusion Award
- Championing Race Equality Award
- Championing Social Mobility Award
- Employee Network Excellence Award
The shortlist is at the end of this document. You must not share the details until noon on Wednesday. We are working with the Cabinet Office press team to pitch an article to Civil Service World.
The 13th annual Civil Service Diversity and Inclusion Awards will take place on the 4th October.
Our shortlisting panels have reviewed all the applications and have shortlisted candidates from across the Civil Service.
Being nominated for the Diversity & Inclusion awards is recognition of the contribution and success of those colleagues who have gone out of their way to champion difference and make the Civil Service a better place to work. Click to read more about the shortlisted candidates