Microlink are proud to announce that they are the sponsors of the ‘Lifetime achievement award’ at this year’s Scottish Public Service Awards. The awards will take place on 7 December.
The Lifetime Achievement Award will recognise and promote individuals who have made a significant contribution to Scottish Public Service over a sustained period of time.
It will be awarded to an individual that has:
- An established history of distinguished service.
- Made a lasting contribution to the Scottish public service.
- Exhibited leadership and provided inspiration to others in the Sector.
- Earned recognition by other industry, training, education or employer groups.
- Gained the respect of their professional peers.
You can find out more information about the awards here: