Disability-Smart Awards 2018 – finalists announced
Microlink is proud to support the Disability-Smart Awards 2018 on “Workplace adjustments innovation” and “Technology initiative”.
Tickets are now available for the prize-giving ceremony on Thursday 29 November, which will be held from 3pm to 7pm at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in Whitehall, London.
The full list of finalists can now be revealed, and is as follows:
- Disabled people’s choice award: Liverpool FC; Crunch Simply Digital; Brunswick Park Primary School; London Borough of Hounslow
- Senior disability champion of the year: Tim Fallowfield, Sainsbury’s; Sir Philip Rutnam, Civil Service.
- Inclusive service provider of the year: 24/7 Recruitment; Gatwick Airport; BT.
- Positive cultural change of the year: Guidant; West Midlands Police; EY.
- Workplace adjustments innovation of the year: Sainsbury’s; Financial Conduct Authority; Shell
- Influential business of the year: Virgin Media; KPMG.
- Technology initiative of the year: Facebook; Microsoft; Neatebox.
These finalists were chosen from a large pool of entries by an independent panel of judges from across the disability, business and public sectors.
This judging panel includes:
- Kamran Mallick, Chief Executive Officer, Disability-Rights UK
- Mark Lomas, Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, High Speed Two (HS2)
- Janet Hill, Programme Director, Civil Service Disability Inclusion, Cabinet Office
- Geoff Adams-Spink, Director, Adams-Spink Ltd
- David Brindle, Public Services Editor, The Guardian
- Paulette Cohen, Director of Diversity and Inclusion, Barclays