Supporting frontline professionals who serve justice pathways
Whether in Youth Justice Teams, in the secure estate, or working in rehabilitation and/or resettlement, Microlink Education offers a suite of training and professional development opportunities that can transform the personal effectiveness of frontline staff and their managers.
- Shift from trauma-aware to trauma-informed to trauma-transformed practice
- Move from a way of doing to a way of being
- Moving from “Supervision” to “Co-coaching”
- Understanding and applying:
- Emotion Coaching
- Assistive Technologies to overcome the systemic barrier of low literacy
- The principles of Good Help, and
- Developing a deeper understanding of neurodiversity and complex needs assessment and evaluation to ensure successful workplace adjustments and thus employment
We are keen to work with you to shape a programme that meets the bespoke needs of your team. PERR (Personal Effectiveness in Rehabilitation and Resettlement) could be a PERR-fect solution for you.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation conversation.