Under the guidance of the Kickstart Support Manager manage and enter data in an accurate, efficient manner. Instrumental in ensuring customers receive a smooth high-quality service throughout their experience with Microlink.
- Proactive liaison with varied customer groups when required.
- Networking through social media and events.
- Producing emails and information sheets for external customer groups
- Attend monthly team meetings and contribute to continual service improvement.
- Work alongside the kickstart support manager to ensure we are meeting the requirements of the kickstart scheme.
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Response to incoming emails/customer queries
- Initiating and administering kickstart submission from start to end.
- Creation of detailed Case notes for all customer interactions.
- Updating customers on progress of their kickstart submission
- Producing leads
- Attend webinars via Zoom/Teams for updates.
The position will be remote based.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in customer call handling / customer service
- Calm under pressure and ability to multitask effectively.
- An adaptable and flexible approach.
- High level of accuracy when inputting data, demonstrable keyboard skills
- IT literate
- Can work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Disciplined and conscientious approach to accuracy of information, ensuring detailed notes are made regarding customer queries.
- Logical, calm and measured approach to problem solving.
- Number of hours per week: 25
- Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage