Under the guidance of the Kickstart Support Manager manage and enter data in an accurate, efficient manner. Instrumental in ensuring customers receive a smooth high-quality service throughout their experience with Microlink and throughout the insurance claim process.
Proactive liaison with funding bodies and varied customer groups when necessary. Data collation and Management to ensure the business can produce accurate MI and KPI’s. Working closely with other functional sections of the business, offering a high quality of service to external customers. Producing necessary reports, letters, and emails for internal and external customer groups. Attend monthly team meetings and contribute to continual service improvement. Work alongside Technical Services and other Colleagues to ensure After Sales Service meets the requirements of the business- as detailed in various SLAs and KPIs. Answer incoming telephone calls. Response to incoming emails/customer queries within the stated SLAs. Monitoring of the CSA inbox. Initiating and administering Customer Insurance claims of all types from start to end. Courier service exceptions. Creation of detailed Case Notes for all customer interactions. Updating of customers on progress of their Case and issue resolution.
This role will be remote working. Equipment will be provided and any specialised equipment if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in customer call handling / customer service. Calm under pressure and ability to multitask effectively. An adaptable and flexible approach.
- High level of accuracy when inputting data, demonstrable keyboard skills
- IT literate. Can work on own initiative, as well as part of a team. Disciplined and conscientious approach to accuracy of information, ensuring detailed notes are made regarding customer queries. Logical, calm and measured approach to problem solving is essential for this position, as is the ability to effectively communicate with customers throughout the process.
- Number of hours per week: 25
- Working patterns and contracted hours@ 10:00 am- 3:00pm
- Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage